Recent researches are in favor of saying that there are unending health benefits of making love. Sex leaves a positive impact on health and mind. Let’s look at the various health benefits of sex:
- Boosts your immune system: People who are indulged in sex almost regularly, have better immune system and defend the body against numerous germs and viruses. However, it is very important to use precaution to avoid the risk of getting STD’s.
- Improvises bladder control in women: Regular sex is more like a workout to get strong pelvic floor muscles. When women have orgasm, it causes contractions in the pelvic muscles and which eventually strengthen them.
- Reduces stress and tension: Sex can be a great stress buster. Not, only it lifts up your mood for better but medical study has proved that people those who indulge in regular sexual activities are much happier in life.
- Pain relief: Sex can be a great pain reliever too. When you attain orgasm, the level of hormone Oxytocin increases about five times. This hormone is known for reducing pain and aches.
- Better blood circulation: When you have sex, your heart rate increases, which eventually helps in fresh blood supply to your organs and cells. Along with removal of the used blood the body also expels toxins and rejuvenates you from within.
For a healthy body and mind, make love often with your partner!!