Samsung has just introduced Samsung Galaxy Neo SHW-M220L in the South
Korea market. By having a look at the newly launched handset, it
seemed that the Neo SHW-M220L is simply a Korean version of Samsung
Galaxy SII Mini smartphone.
In the South Korean market, this handset will be available through LG
U+, which is considered to be the third largest mobile carrier in the
country. The newly launched mobile handset has got some unique
features. There is a 3.5 inch touch screen with a TFT display and the
resolution of the screen is 480×800 pixels (WVGA). The device also has
a 3MP camera, a GPS, Wi-Fi, T-DMB, 3.5 mm headset jack. The mobile set
will have a 1500mAH battery back up.
The dimension of this Samsung handset is 115.9×56.9×12.14 mm and it’s
weight is 121.8 grams. The new Samsung SHW-M220L will be available in
two different colors. They are Chic White (CW) and Noble Black (LK).
The handset has got a 800Mhz processor, 4GB internal memory and it can
also run Android 2.2 Froyo.
Samsung Galaxy Neo (SHW-M220L) Features:
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- CPU: Qualcomm 800MHz Processor
- Size: (115.9 × 56.9 × 12.14) mm
- Weight: 121.8 grams
- 3.5 inches TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- 16Million Colors & 800 x 480 Pixels WVGA
- 512MB internal memory
4GB micro-SD card included
- FM with RDS
- Camera- 3 Megapixels/CMOS Image Sensor
- Video Formats- MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, RA
- v3.0 with EDR & v2.0 Mini USB
- Li-Ion 1500mAh Standard Battery
- Colors: Chic White, Noble Black
Samsung Galaxy Neo (SHW-M220L)Price & Availability :
The price of the handset and the exact launch date has not yet been announced.