India is a land of diverse cultures and when the celebration of Baisakhi comes in, the entire nation gets into a mood of celebration. The day of 14th and 15th April is celebrated in different states of India.
In some states like Kerala, the festival is known as Vishu and in North India and West Bengal, the festival is known as baisakhi. The wonderful part of the festival is that though it is known by different names, the basic feelings of the celebration are the same.
The day is marked as the beginning of the New Year in the local calendar. It is also the beginning of the harvest season and people all over go to meet their friends and relatives and express good wishes.
Regarding expression of wishes, SMS has now become a major platform and it becomes really hard to ignore this technology. One can send baisakhi wishes and vishu sms messages to their friends and relatives. Your friends and relatives will really feel nice to get a happy baisakhi message from you. As life is becoming fast, people hardly get any time to visit their friends and relatives these days.
The following vishu sms messages are most commonly being used –
1) As you celebrate the Festival of Vishu that brings new joy and hopes in to our life wish the very best of you now and forever. Happy Vishu
2) In the spirit of this glorious festival of vishu. I wish you the best of life and a wonderful vishu celebration.
3) May this festival bring to you the Blessing of Well-being and Prosperity. Wishing you a very Happy Vishu
4) May the Lord’s blessings… Bring peace to your home and heart… On Vishu and always! Happy Vishu
5) I wish you a very Happy Baisakhi.
May Wahe Guruji accept your good deeds,
bring all the years full of love and contentment.
6) Tussi Hasde yo sanu hasaan vaaste
Tussi rone yo saanu rovaan vaaste
In the above messages, you can replace Baisakhi in place of Vishu and it will then become a message of baisakhi wishes.